IMPORTANT: QR Code Check-In at West Gippsland Arts Centre is required. Please download the Service Victoria App by searching your device's store or by clicking one of the links below. Register your details and sign in on arrival by scanning the QR codes that are located at entry points.
*IMPORTANT UPDATE* 3:00pm - Monday 2 August
Rescheduled Shows: Below is a current (and changing day-by-day) list of shows that have been affected due to the impacts of Covid-19.
We ask that if you have tickets to any shows that are in the process of being rescheduled or cancelled, to please wait to be contacted either by email or SMS by our excellent and hard-working bookings team. It's a huge task, and the whole WGAC family are doing everything to ensure that things go as smoothly as possible!
Here is a list of the shows that have so far been affected:
- Snow & Rose - rescheduled to 29 August.
- MCO - Vivaldi's Four Seasons - 23 July - cancelled.
- Gavin Sempel – 25 July - cancelled.
- Industry Studios - 30 July - cancelled.
- A Taste of Ireland – 31 July - reschedule pending.
- Quiet Please - 6 August - cancelled.
- St Paul’s Anglican Grammar: Centrepiece - cancelled.
- Warragul North Primary – cancelled.
- Darren Coggan's Campfire - 12 August - cancelled.
- Leaving Jackson - 17 August - awaiting further info.
- ek-spo-zia - rescheduled to 4 and 5 March 2022.
- A Midsummer Night's Dream - 24 August - cancelled.
- Steampunk Gala - 28/29 August - cancelled.
- Lior – rescheduled to 28 August.
- Australian BeeGees Show - 29 August - cancelled.
- Keith Potger – rescheduled to 3 September.
- Fabulous Caprettos - rescheduled to 14 September.
- Marina Prior & David Hobson - rescheduled to 31 October.
- Invincible: Helen Reddy Story - rescheduled to 6 November.
- Wallflowering - rescheduled to 17 November.
- World of Musicals - rescheduled to 16 July 2022.
- Spellbound - rescheduled to 12 December.
- Sweet Caroline - rescheduled to 20 April 2022.
- Human Nature – rescheduled to 9 May 2022.
- Opera Australia's Carmen – cancelled.
- An Evening With the MSO – cancelled.
If you have any questions, please email our bookings team at email@example.com and keep an eye on your email, SMS and Facebook for updates!
UPDATE* 5:30pm - Thursday 3 June
West Gippsland Arts Centre Bookings service will re-open on Monday 7 June June from 9:00am to 5:00pm for over-the-counter transactions. Our Bookings Team will be on hand to help you with all your WGAC needs.
Reminder: current Covid Safe practices will be in place and the following rules are all mandatory.
If you are unwell or have any symptoms you should not visit us at all.
You must check in with the Service Victoria QR code before you enter the building no matter how short your stay is likely to be.
Use our hand sanitisation station on entry and once inside, you must wear a mask and enact social distancing.
UPDATE* 2:30pm - Wednesday 2 June
With the announcement today regarding the amendments to the lockdown restrictions and procedures from this Friday, we are currently working through our Covid Safe plan and liaising with the touring and local artists. If you have tickets booked for shows for the period affected by the announcement, please wait to be contacted by our Booking Office team with details about the performance you have booked. Our email and phone systems are currently experiencing high traffic volumes, so if you can refrain from contacting us directly, we would greatly appreciate it! You will hear from us as soon as we have confirmations about shows that may be affected.
We're 'Getting Back to Live' at West Gippsland Arts Centre. Watch this short video to find out what to expext when you come along to events. We are a Covid Safe venue and we want to keep everyone safe and happy!