*IMPORTANT UPDATE* 10:30am - Thursday 10 June
Rescheduled Shows: The last two weeks have been another huge challenge for everyone, and we have unfortunately had to reschedule some shows, and cancel others. Our team has been working hard behind the scenes to administer this gargantuan task.
Here is a list of the shows that have so far been affected:
- St. Paul's Centrepiece - rescheduled to Monday 9 August
- Spellbound - rescheduled to Thursday August 5th
- Keith Potger – rescheduled to Friday 3 September
- Gavin Sempel – rescheduled Sunday 25 July
- Human Nature – we are currently working on rescheduling this show
- Lior – rescheduled to Sunday 1 August (only a few tickets left!)
- Opera Australia's Carmen – not performing Thursday 10 June - we are currently working on rescheduling (almost sold out!)
- An Evening With the MSO – cancelled... but, we are working to schedule an all-new performance and program for later in the year!
- Snow & Rose – rescheduled to Tuesday 20 July
- A Taste of Ireland – rescheduled to Saturday 31 July
- World of Musicals - rescheduled to Monday 22 November
If you have any questions, please email our bookings team at email@example.com and keep an eye on your email, SMS and Facebook for updates!
*IMPORTANT UPDATE* 5:30pm - Thursday 3 June
West Gippsland Arts Centre Bookings service will re-open on Monday 7 June June from 9:00am to 5:00pm for over-the-counter transactions. Our Bookings Team will be on hand to help you with all your WGAC needs.
Reminder: current Covid Safe practices will be in place and the following rules are all mandatory.
If you are unwell or have any symptoms you should not visit us at all.
You must check in with the Service Victoria QR code before you enter the building no matter how short your stay is likely to be.
Use our hand sanitisation station on entry and once inside, you must wear a mask and enact social distancing.
*IMPORTANT UPDATE* 2:30pm - Wednesday 2 June
With the announcement today regarding the amendments to the lockdown restrictions and procedures from this Friday, we are currently working through our Covid Safe plan and liaising with the touring and local artists. If you have tickets booked for shows for the period affected by the announcement, please wait to be contacted by our Booking Office team with details about the performance you have booked. Our email and phone systems are currently experiencing high traffic volumes, so if you can refrain from contacting us directly, we would greatly appreciate it! You will hear from us as soon as we have confirmations about shows that may be affected.
*IMPORTANT UPDATE* 1:30pm - Friday 28 May
Dear 'Wicked' Patrons,
With the impact of Victoria’s ‘circuit breaker’ restrictions causing cancellation of the final three performances of Warragul Theatre Company’s production of Wicked, West Gippsland Arts Centre has been working furiously with the show’s production team to reschedule the remaining shows.
We have been successful in clearing enough space in the venue calendar to enable the performances planned for Friday 28 May (7:30pm), Saturday 29 May (1:30pm) and Saturday 29 May (7:30pm) to be rescheduled to the same times on Friday 4 June and Saturday 5 June..
We will move all current bookings to the same equivalent performance one week later, and all current seating allocations will simply be applied to the new performances. If you are able to attend your rescheduled performance, you do not need to do anything except come along at the same time next week. Your current ticket will be honoured.
If you cannot make it to the rescheduled show, you can cancel your booking for a full refund. Simply, email firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 1 June advising you would like to cancel and receive a refund. Please include a phone contact number in your reply. Our bookings team will be able to assist you with this. As you can imagine, our team is working remotely and they will be very busy, so you may find contacting Bookings by phone slower than usual.
If you require further information or want to keep abreast of things visit this page or keep an eye on our Facebook page for all updates
CAUTIONS and CONDITIONS:
- We need to emphasise that this plan depends on the restrictions being lifted at midnight next Thursday, and we understand there is no guarantee this will occur. There is no capacity to reschedule again. If we cannot proceed with this plan, full cancellation will apply and all remaining tickets will be refunded.
- In addition, the performances are currently fully booked and there is no guarantee that, even if the lockdown is lifted, we will be allowed to return to 100% capacity. If we need to reduce numbers, when we know the allowed numbers, we will advise you how this will be achieved fairly.
- We will provide a full unconditional refund if you are unable or unwilling to attend the rescheduled show, for whatever reason.
- We are not able to transfer your current booking to a different performance. The only options are accept the new date or cancel and get a refund.
It will be an extraordinary feat if we can get Wicked to its planned finale, and we pay tribute to the team at WTC and WGAC for their efforts in working to bring this fabulous show to our audience, especially now in the face of these new challenges.
Rob Robson & Leane Gooding on behalf of the WTC/WGAC teams
*IMPORTANT UPDATE* 11:30am - Friday 28 May
We're 'Getting Back to Live' at West Gippsland Arts Centre. Watch this short video to find out what to expext when you come along to events. We are a Covid Safe venue and we want to keep everyone safe and happy!